www.ssconline.nic.in SSC official Website Recruitment Notification, Admit card, Cut off & Results
Welcome friends on SSC official Website portal. In this site you can access all recruitment notification updates, Admit card details, Official Answer Key, results etc. On this page you can get all latest information about SSC. This website special for those who are preparing or looking for SSC Jobs.
www.ssconline.nic.in Official Web-portal
Hello friends here you can get brief information about SSC official Website below in this article or click to provided link to access official website
SSC Official Website:- www.ssconline.nic.in
SSC GD Constable admit card:- SSC GD Admit Card
Function of Commission
- To make recruitment to (i) all Group “B” posts in the various Ministries/Departments of the Govt. of India and their Attached and Subordinate Offices which are in the pay scales the maximum of which is Rs.10,500 or below and (ii) all non-technical Group “C” posts in the various Ministries/Departments of the Govt. of India and their Attached and Subordinate Offices, except those posts which are specifically exempt from the purview of the Staff Selection Commission.
- To conduct examinations and/or interviews, whenever required for recruitment to the posts within its purview. The examinations would be held as far as possible at different centres and successful candidates posted, to the extent possible, to their home State/Region.
- In particular, to hold Open Competitive Examinations for recruitment to the posts of:
- Lower Division Clerks in the various Ministries/Departments, Attached and Subordinate Offices of the Government of India including those participating in the Central Secretariat Clerical Service /Indian Foreign Service (B), Railway Board Secretariat Clerical Service and the Armed Forces Headquarters Clerical Service;
- Grade “C” and Grade ‘D” Stenographers of the Central Secretariat Stenographers Service and equivalent Grades of Indian Foreign Service (B) Railway Board Secretariat Stenographers Service/Armed Forces Head quarters Stenographers Service and to the posts of Stenographers in other Departments including Attached and Subordinate Offices of the Government of India not participating in the aforesaid Services;
- Assistants in the various Ministries/Departments including Attached and Subordinate Offices of the Government of India including those participating in the Central Secretariat Service/ IFS (B)/ Railway Board Secretariat Service/Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service;
- Inspectors of Central Excise in different Collectorates of Central Excise, Inspectors of Income-Tax in different charges of the Commissioners of Income-Tax, Preventive Officers and Examiners in different Custom Houses, Assistant Enforcement Officers in Directorate of Enforcement;
- Sub-Inspectors in , Central Bureau of Investigation and Central Police Organisations;
- Divisional Accountants, Auditors and Accountants under the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India and other Accounts Departments and Upper Division Clerks in Attached and Subordinate Offices of the Government of India.
- Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical) in CPWD, a Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial, General Central Services (Technical) post.
- Statistical Investigators, Grade IV of Subordinate Statistical Service (SSC), a Group ‘C’ non-gazetted, non-ministerial post in the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Tax Assistant ( a Group C non – Gazetted Ministerial post in various Commissionerates of Central Board of Direct Taxes ( CBDT) and Central Board of Excise and Customs )
- Section Officer ( Commercial Audit), a Group “B” Non-gazetted post in the Indian Audit and Accounts Department
- Section Officer (Audit) , a Group B Non-Gazetted post in the Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General
- The Commission also holds Departmental Examination for promotion from:
- Group “D” to Lower Division Clerk Grade of the Central Secretariat Clerical Service and equivalent grades in Indian Foreign Service (B)/Railway Board Secretariat Clerical Service/Armed Force Hqrs. Clerical Service;
- Lower Divisional Clerks to Upper Divisional Clerks Grade of the Central Secretariat Clerical Service and equivalent Indian Foreign Service (B)/Railway Board Secretariat Clerical Service/Armed Forces Hqrs. Clerical Service;
- Stenographers Grade “D” to Stenographers Grade “C” of the Central Secretariat Stenographers Service and equivalent grades in Indian Foreign Service (B)/Railway Board Secretariat Stenographers Service/Armed Forces Hqrs. Stenographers Service.
- The Commission conducts periodical Typewriting Tests in English and Hindi.
- The Commission prepares schemes for recruitment to all Group “B” posts which are in the pay scale of Rs 9300 to 34800 with a grade pay of Rs 42000 or below and Group “C” non-technical posts in the Ministries/Departmental of the Govt. of India including its Attached and Subordinate Offices in consultation with the Departments concerned.
- The Commission conducts examinations/selections for recruitment to all Group “B” posts which are in the pay scales the maximum of which is Rs.10, 500 or below and all Group “C” non-technical posts in the Ministries/Departments of the Govt. from time to time.
- The Commission performs such other functions as may be entrusted to it by the Central Govt. from time to time.
Regional/Sub Regional offices and their Operative Jurisdiction
|REGION||HELPLINE NO 1||HELPLINE NO 2||FAX NO||HELPLINE TIMINGS||WEBSITE|
|Northern Region||011-69999845||011- 69999846||011-24360944||10 AM to 06 PM on all working Days ( excluding 01:30 PM to 02:00 PM)||www.sscnr.net.in|
|Central Region||0532-2460511||9452424060||0532-2460514||10 AM to 06 PM on all working Days ( excluding 01:30 PM to 02:30 PM)||www.ssc-cr.org|
|Eastern Region||9477461228||9477461229||033-22904424||10 AM to 5 PM on Working Days||www.sscer.org|
|Western Region||7738422705||9869730700||022 22018527||10 AM to 5 PM on Working Days||www.sscwr.net|
|Southern Region||044-28251139||9445195946||044-28270561||10 AM to 5 PM on Working Days||www.sscsr.gov.in|
|North West Region||0172-2744366||0172-2742144||10 AM to 06 PM (Excluding 01 PM to 02 PM) on working days||www.sscnwr.org|
|Karnataka Kerala Region||080-25502520||9483862020||080-25520653||10 AM to 5 PM on Working Days||www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in|
|North East Region||9085015252||9085073593||0361-224779||10 AM to 5 PM on Working Days||www.sscner.org.in|
|MPR Region||0771-2423678||0771-2422507||0771-2423678||10AM to 5.30PM on working days||www.sscmpr.org|
|HQ||011-24368090||10AM to 5.30PM on working days||www.ssc.nic.in/www.ssconline.nic.in|
Vision & Mission statement of SSC
a) To select suitable candidates for the Government in an objective and transparent manner at the group ‘B’ (Non-Gazetted) and group ‘C’ (Non-Technical) levels.
b)To develop recruitment processes which will enable recruitment of manpower conducive for good governance.
c)To ensure total objectivity and impartiality in recruitment of personnel for the Government.
d) To provide suitable and adequate manpower in time to the user organizations.
e) To assure the job applicants total satisfaction through zero error tolerance, timely results and immediate nomination.
www.ssconline.nic.in Contact Details
Know SSC Location with map
Below we are sharing Important phone number for SSC helpline numbers
Staff Selection Commission (HQrs)
Name : S/Shri Designation Tel. No.(O)
Ashim Khurana Chairman 24360120
Manoj Kumar Pandey Member(P) 24362242
Mohan Lal Hirwal Director 24361807
Deen Bandhu Singh Secretary-cum-C.O.E. 24361408
Ravinder Kumar DS(G) 24367001
Manab Ray DS(Estt. ) 24366609
A.K. Dadhich US(P&P-I) 24368253
R. Mohanty US (QB) 24364038
Monika Rai US (RHQ) 24362212
Neetu Malhotra US (P&P-II) ————–
Ashok K Vijay US (C-I/1) 24364458
Gopinath Nayak US (C-I/2) 24365875
Manoj Manu DD (C-II) 24364797
Randheep Thakur US (EDP) 24361170
Om Prakash DD (OL) 24369671
Zoya C. B. US (Estt.-I & II & Vig.) 24364795
H. L. Prasad US (GenI) 24360008
Rabi Kumar Naskar US(Finance, R&A and R&I) 24364792